Gradient Background Animation
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings.
After you apply
After your application has been received we will create an applicant record for you and you will be assigned a student identification number (student ID). Once the application is processed you will receive an acknowledgement email which will contain your student ID number. Once your application is received it goes through the following stages:
- Applicant submits a complete application
- Interview assessment by MU faculty (if required)
- Admission decision shared with the applicant by MU
- Applicant satisfies all conditions (if any)
- Applicant pays the confirmation fees and enrolls
- Applicant is registered with MU and starts the programme
If we need to contact you we will do so by email, so please make sure that you check the email account you used for your application on a regular basis. If you change your email address, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com , with your full name and applicant number. You may wish to add the following addresses to your address book to avoid important messages being marked as spam:
Contact details for postgraduate programmes:
Contact us on Tel: 24645475, 24645473, 91759047 for more information
Student Recruitment and Admissions Office Timings
Sunday – Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
When a decision has been made
We will contact you by email when a decision is made. If we have offered you a study place, we will provide you with an official electronic offer email detailing any conditions and the amount payable for the tuition fees.
If you have been unsuccessful in gaining an offer of a place on one of our programmes we will email you and let you know the reason why.
Types of Offer
If we make you an offer, it will be either Conditional or Unconditional.
A conditional offer means that there are still requirements that you need to meet before you can progress further in the application process. Offer conditions can relate to academic requirements, English language requirements or further information such as references. If we have made you a conditional offer, the conditions will be stated in your offer email. When you have met these conditions you should email the team with the appropriate documents that show you have met the conditions. When you have met all the conditions of your offer, we will provide you with a new, unconditional offer email.
Except where indicated in the offer email, there are no specific deadlines for meeting the conditions of your offer. However make sure you leave enough time after meeting the conditions to make arrangements to start your course, for example, if you need to arrange accommodation or a visa.
An Unconditional offer has no conditions which means that there are no further requirements that you need to meet.
- Applicants who failed to satisfy conditions of the offer can defer their applications to the next academic year. MU will consider the deferral request if the candidate has met all his offer conditions. Defer can be given only once.
- MU welcomse applicants who are in their last year or undergraduate, however the expected graduation date must be before the start of the programme and all admissions entry must be met.
- All admitted candidates must satisfy the English requirement and all other requirements before they start the programme. Exceptional cases will be given on a one-to-one basis if any.
- Receipt of an application by MU does not commit the University to accept the candidate.
- The University reserves the right not to offer a program, if there are insufficient number of applicants
- Applicants can apply for more than one program in the same academic year
- Students admitted in the Master programmes will be subject to all rules and regulations of MU and MoHERI