Pre-sessional English Programme
The MU Pre-sessional Programme prepares you for the academic rigours of postgraduate study by equipping you with a set of academic literacies and language required at the master’s level. You will develop your knowledge and use of the four academic skills of reading, writing, listening & speaking as well as enhancing your academic language and vocabulary. The course will raise your awareness of important aspects of academic study such as academic integrity and creating original work whilst developing and enhancing your research skills.
- Ideal preparation for a Muscat University dual-award Masters degree after successfully completing our PSE programme.
- Focus on English for Academic Purposes & Research skills.
- Recognised by our partner, Cranfield University, UK.
- 24 week part-time programme depending on English entry level.
- Flexible study – two afternoons/evenings per week.
- IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any component.
If you plan to progress onto a Muscat University postgraduate degree in partnership with Cranfield University, you must satisfy all of the other entry admission requirements.