Reporting to the Director of Student Recruitment the postholder will work towards the fulfilment of the University’s student recruitment objectives. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of student recruitment initiatives within Muscat University. The role will involve duties and responsibilities ranging from administrative support to monitoring and following up enquiries and applications as part of the University’s CRM process.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To contribute to the strategy, development and implementation of undergraduate and postgraduate student recruitment activities which includes the following
- Manage a process of follow up and conversion from leads and applications to student registration.
- Engage in general student recruitment activities such as school visits, open days, education fairs and other event aimed to generate leads.
- Obtain market intelligence and competitor analysis to identify and establishing business opportunities.
- Involve in administration duties and proper record keeping e.g. timely writing up of activity reports and maintenance of contracts so that information can be easily retrieved and disseminated.
- Maintain customer interactions in lead tracking systems and aggressively follow up with leads.
- Develop and manage a productive relationship with external stakeholders including sponsoring organisations, schools and agents.
- Collaborate and work in teams with other department staff within the Student Journey Division to drive positive student experience.
- Track alumni and develop alumni engagement opportunities.
- Any other duties as requested by the line manager
*Special conditions: There may be the occasional requirement for attendance at events out-side normal hours.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a service industry
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills.
- A suitable level of proficiency in both Arabic and English
- Computer skills include Microsoft Office and database software.
- Team player with demonstrated customer services skills.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Ability to exercise good decision-making skills.
- Experience in conflict resolution and consensus building.
Full-time- Contract (2 years)
Terms and Conditions
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered. Annual leave entitlement will be 30 days plus private sector national holidays applicable in Oman.