Job Title: Math Lecturer, GFP
- Deliver lessons at the undergraduate/postgraduate levels in areas related to specialization.
- Monitor students’ academic success and provide timely feedback on their development.
- Cater for multi-level learners and support transformative learning.
- Maintain office hours and serve as an academic advisor to students.
- Lead tutorials and provide efficient support to students.
- Participate in course development and programme review practices.
- Participate in professional learning activities and support organizational learning.
- Abide by the policies and regulations of Muscat University.
- Demonstrate academic excellence and contribute Muscat University vision, mission, and core values.
- Effective liaison with Muscat University senior leadership, the Director of the Foundation Year Programme, other members of the team, and academic staff.
- Attend to other matters assigned by the director of the general foundation programme.
BA/MA in a relevant discipline
Experience of teaching under-graduate / post-graduate students as well as foundation-level students
|Responsible to||Director of General Foundation Programme|
|Hours||Full time. Hours as necessary for the role.|
|Location||Muscat, Oman (some local travel may be required)|
|Terms and Conditions||A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered. Annual leave entitlement will be 30 days plus private sector national holidays applicable in Oman.|