1 year / up to 3 years
Full -Time/ Part-Time
Taught modules 60%, individual project 40%
The MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management has been developed to to fulfil a market demand for highly capable graduates in the field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. The course further aims to offer personal and specialist skills development for candidates This degree programme is one of a set of postgraduate programmes designed by Cranfield University and offered at Muscat University and leads to the award of a Cranfield University degree and also a Muscat University degree.
The MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management aims to provide students with:
- An overall appreciation of logistics and supply chain management and their importance to modern business.
- Appropriate technical knowledge in the key areas of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- An understanding of the analytical and managerial skills that will enable them to apply this knowledge within a business environment.
- An understanding of the need to manage and plan supply chains within an overall business environment in an integrated and co-ordinated manner.
Applicants will typically need the following qualifications (or international equivalent) for admission to the programme:
- A first or second class Honours degree in a relevant subject area from a recognised university.
- Relevant work experience in combination with a degree below second class Honours.
- A minimum English language proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 overall and 6.5 on the written component.
|Supply Chain Strategy and Sustainability||10|
|Principles of Strategic Procurement||10|
|Accounting and Finance||10|
|Analytical Techniques for Supply Chain Management||10|
|Inventory and Operations Management||10|
|Information Systems and e-Business||10|
|Project Management Introduction||10|
|Physical Network Design||10|
|* In addition to the modules listed above, students will take 4 elective modules. The choice will be made at the beginning of the academic year. Each module is worth 5 credits.||20|