The Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET), offers one undergraduate and two post graduate programmes. FET offers very high quality engineering programmes that help to meet the wide range of employment needs in various sectors. The programmes are designed to enable students to be part of collaborative activities such as, work placements and industrial research projects, and allow them to work closely with the local and regional businesses and industry. FET co-delivers these programmes with Aston University (undergraduate) and Cranfield University (postgraduate).
The General Admission Requirements for the Faculty of Engineering and Management
- A High school certificate or equivalent in Oman or in the applicant’s own country.
- A minimum English language proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 6.
- Successful completion of the Muscat University Foundation Programme.
- An English-medium undergraduate degree from a recognized university at second class honours level or above.
- A minimum English language proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 6.5.