1 year / up to 3 years
Full -Time / Part-Time
Taught modules 60%, individual project 40%
The MSc in Management and Entrepreneurship adds value to applicants’ first degrees by providing individuals with integrated and critical awareness of management and organisations, subsequently developing a specialised focus in entrepreneurship, and assisting them in pursing an entrepreneurial career. This degree programme is one of a set of postgraduate programmes designed by Cranfield University and offered at Muscat University. This is a dual degree programme, leading to the award of a Cranfield University degree and a Muscat University degree
The MSc in Management and Entrepreneurship aims to:
- Provide students with a comprehensive and advanced understanding of the impact of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial processes at multi- levels.
- Create opportunities for students to develop critical perspectives on theories and to review and evaluate the appropriateness that underpin the constituent entrepreneurship and management subjects.
- Develop students’ capabilities to critically analyse the current issues in the field of management and entrepreneurship.
- Enhance students’ lifelong learning through the development of management and entrepreneurship knowledge.
- An English-medium undergraduate degree from a recognized university at second class honours level or above (or equivalent).
- Relevant work experience in combination with a degree below second class honours.
- A minimum English language proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 6.5. (with a minimum of 6.5 in the writing component)
|01||Marketing Strategy and Planning||10|
|02||Managing People and Organisations||10|
|03||Managing Profitability, Liquidity and Asset Utilisation||10|
|06||Family Business Management||10|
|09||Managing Business Growth||10|
|12||Social Enterprise and Entrepreneurism||10|