The Faculty of Transport and Logistics (FTL) offers one undergraduate and two post graduate programmes. FTL programmes are designed to enable students to develop a detailed understanding and knowledge of logistics and its place in all types of industries and prepare them to meet the region’s logistics and transport market and services. FTL co-delivers these programmes with by Aston University and Cranfield University.
The General Admission Requirements for the Transport and Logistics
- High school certificate or equivalent in Oman or in the applicant’s own country.
- A minimum English language proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 6.
- Successful completion of the Muscat University Foundation Programme.
- an English-medium undergraduate degree from a recognized university at second class honours level or above.
- A minimum English language proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 6.5.
- Successful completion of the Muscat University Pre-Master Programme.